FloGaming-Forum Flo-Gaming Forum
Zurück zum Blog

Others say I am always ha

in Feedback-Forum 21.04.2020 09:03
von ylq • 21 Beiträge

Others say I am always happy to write. In fact, I said to the first friends, I said I am happy, but they feel incredible. They said that if a child who was adopted from an orphanage, a child who had to do everything, a child who had a grade of around 98 points, such a child would be too contented if she was happy Newport Cigarettes. So, I said with a smile, the ancients often said: contented and happy. I'm just optimistic, I don't need to complain all day long. I laugh carefree every day and tell strange stories every day. I laughed until everyone said helplessly: "Look, that girl has a pitiful status, but she seems to have no worries." Nowadays, things are right and wrong, and I fell from the ranks of the teacher's favor. The reason is absurd. , Ridiculous: Because I am not a boy. After that, I lost the feeling of contentment and looked at the sky sadly every day. At the same time, my friendship with Xiaoya shattered day by day. When I was growing up, I was a reticent Marlboro Red, elegant and hard-working girl; and Xiaoya, a lively and cheerful girl who valued money and underestimated friendship. Until one day, my friendship with Xiaoya finally shattered, for one reason: I have no money in my pocket. Amidst the twists and turns, the nasty intellectual property competition was ushered in. That big book, to be memorized in half a day, is dizzying, and it has been disturbing to add to those recent things. As a result, my head was blank during the exam, even the third prize. In the end, the results of our class were the same as mine Online Cigarettes, and there was no such thing as a third prize. Because the teacher was afraid of scolding the class leader for making the class leader lose face, he pushed the responsibility to my deputy class leader. He also said that he thought I would do it honestly, but everything was gone. I laughed bitterly and said, I have done my best, but it is useless. The teacher glared and dared to lie. This exam was only 98.5. Where did the 100 points of the three subjects in the last semester fly ?! I think your heart is wild! I ask you, have n��t you gone for years? Experience, it is useless to talk to the teacher at this time, let alone I fell out of favor. I sigh, alas, do whatever you want! Only then did I find that I was getting deeper and deeper in the pessimistic silt, Where did I go for that optimistic and confident person? I started to be optimistic again, and the grind of growth has made me understand: optimism and pessimism will actually change between inadvertently, as long as you always guard against it, you can let pessimism leave you forever. By my side, I want to ask those girls who are very obedient and well-behaved, why do they care so much about other people's views on themselves? Why do they wrong themselves because of a title? Now that I am getting more and more fake, everyone wants to become. Will become unrecognizable. I am always afraid that white is the cleanest color. Life is like paint. I dyed white flowers a little bit and mixed them into black. Maybe white is the purest color, but it is also the most easily dyed color. The white has been dyed with flowers. Does anyone want to wash it clean, even if someone wants, then it can be washed back to the original pure color?
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

nach oben springen

Zurück zum Blog
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: engola
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 145 Themen und 147 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor