FloGaming-Forum Flo-Gaming Forum
Zurück zum Blog

Rewinding is always

in Feedback-Forum 21.04.2020 09:02
von ylq • 21 Beiträge

Cless than the passing of time, letting time go by in exchange for the changes of different faces in the swamp of thought. But in the end everything will disappear. The lights are fragmented, lazy in the warm winter sun of the garden, the halo is faint, and the world is once again set with golden lace, and the beauty is permeated with the sadness and wandering in the empty branches Carton Of Cigarettes, revealing the acid. Under the sunlight, the shadow of the tree poured into the room as if a feather arrow smeared with poison was shot into her atrium, and she burst into tears. In the haze, the liquid slid palely around his mouth, and the silhouette of miss was hung at the corner of the faint lamp. The light was so faint, she followed the yellow light, and she stumbled towards the darkness. Perhaps, this is her life path, no one knows where to go, just like this oil lamp, because of the passage of time, it began to change color, and the history of the fold. Behind her quietly, she couldn't see her face clearly, but in a trance, she seemed to shine brightly in front of her eyes, as if she was in tears of pain in the depths, or as if she was waiting for her tirelessly in thought, or the light struggled at the last In the end, I hope that life is too painful, but who can redeem the original self and show his original clarity? The door was opened, and the old and weak sound was made, and the lights came out at this moment, I see Clearing that face, it was a face full of gullies and sad faces. Although her eyes protruded, her pupils were still clear, bright as the moon, and as bright as the lamp. Don't like the wrong at the end of decay, only waiting has been her dawn. Looking at everything quietly in the house, the extraordinary but ordinary, the lights shed pale tears, dripped in the entire dark space, cut through the silent outline, leaving a trace of memories hovering anxiously at the lights. There are many things that we do n��t know, and we ca n��t work hard, just like her life, we are powerless Newport Cigarettes Coupons, we only shed our hypocrisy tears in the corners, the only thing we can expect, we can only wait quietly, hope dawn At the moment, the rendering of lights can gain another freedom. But in the end, it was over, and only the echo and forgetting of time were waiting. I am also wandering and hesitating, should I, like them, put out the residual lights of life inadvertently, consummate it with a false name in the world, and finally end everything with false tears in exchange for people Xiaoyi said in the world. Life is the most precious thing in the world and the easiest to lose. In a rush of time, it is as prosperous as possible Marlboro Red, but in the end, it is broken and empty. It tells the fundamental and in this short few years, a lifetime, a lifetime, a dream , Love, just like the misty but ordinary lamp, according to the life of a person, with its bright or dark colors to illuminate the road of life and the meaning of life. Walking out of the depressed atmosphere, the cool breath wets the short hair, looking back, the lights have gone out, without painful struggles and hopeless waiting, gently closing my eyes, I seem to see that there is light in front, bright and clear, gone Hesitating, not wandering, striding forward, I walked towards the beacon in my heart
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

nach oben springen

Zurück zum Blog
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: engola
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 145 Themen und 147 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor