FloGaming-Forum Flo-Gaming Forum
Zurück zum Blog

The fifteenth Lantern Festival

in Feedback-Forum 22.05.2020 08:20
von ylq • 21 Beiträge

The fifteenth Lantern Festival on the first lunar month, also known as the Shangyuan Festival and the Spring Lantern Festival Newport Cigarettes, is a traditional Chinese festival. The first month is the first month of the lunar calendar. The ancients called it the "Xia", and the 15th day was the first full moon night of the year, so the 15th day of the first month was called the Lantern Festival. The customs of the Lantern Festival are different in different parts of the country. Among them, eating Lantern Festival, admiring lanterns, dancing dragons and lions are some important folk customs in the Lantern Festival. On the day of the Lantern Festival, our school held a riddle guessing activity. I selected 10 students from each class to participate in two rounds, and I was selected. When we walked into the guessing scene, there were already a lot of people rubbing their hands and eager to try. My look, that look, hey, it really made me look at someone I know. Its mystery is "two fat people" (called a city name), then it is "Hefei"! I was so happy in my heart that I hurried to the place where I received the award, but they said that this riddle had already been guessed. Alas, it really made me happy. I continued to look around and saw another one later. The mystery is "the grass on the head of the second and second children", I thought about it carefully, and then patted my head, not the word "garlic" I hurried happily and ran over to tell the answer. Hey, I was the first to guess this time. I looked around and found a mysterious surface: "Liao Zhai Zhi Yi". Hey, what does that mean? There is no hint. I'm very interested in this riddle, and I didn't think about it for a long time. Ha, suddenly I got a good idea, and thought of an idiom-a series of ghost words! Isn't this "Liao Zhai Zhi Yi" the whole story about ghosts! I tried it in the past, haha, I was right again! Back home in the evening Cigarettes Online, I have a Lantern Festival with my dad, mom and grandma, and I am very happy! After dinner, we sat in the living room and waited for the Lantern Fireworks show live on TV. It's eight o'clock, and the party opens on time. After a while, the fireworks were set off, "Boom", a giant dragon appeared in front of me; then, the carp jumped the dragon gate; another one, water ballet, watch, how much joy ... I said excitedly: "Mom, I want to go Set off fireworks. "Mom said," Go play, don't hurt. "My father and I came to the backyard to set off fireworks. Dad ignited the "chameleon", red, yellow, and blue ... all of a sudden the sky is colorful, so beautiful! Our little children walked around with waving fireworks sticks, and the little fireworks danced like countless beautiful fireflies. Then Dad put the "rain flower", the golden "flower rain" fell from the sky, just like the fairy scattered flowers. "Little bees" came to join in the excitement, "shoo" soaring into the sky ... at night, every family's fireworks seemed to be more beautiful than the other. After letting off the fireworks, the surroundings gradually quieted down. I was still immersed in the lively and joy of the Lantern Festival, and I was too excited to sleep for a long time. On the fifteenth day of the first month, the 800-word composition is really lively. Yesterday was the Lantern Festival, but it was lively! According to Chinese folk traditions, people will light up tens of thousands of lanterns to celebrate the night when the moon is high. Go out to enjoy the moon, burn the lights and flames, guess the lantern riddles, eat the Lantern Festival together, reunite with the family, celebrate the festival, and enjoy it. More than 7:00 in the evening, I just finished my meal, and the sound of thunder exploded in the sky, bang! Boom! Boom! Each one set off fireworks one after another! I knew that it was released! So quickly stopped the chopsticks in his hand Carton Of Cigarettes, rushed out of the dining room and ran upstairs to watch the fireworks! Because my house is a relatively tall building in this area! I stand on the top of the building and have a panoramic view of everything! The fireworks rose! Some are like a blooming chrysanthemum
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Zurück zum Blog
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: engola
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 145 Themen und 147 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor