FloGaming-Forum Flo-Gaming Forum
Zurück zum Blog

ked to be humble and r

in Feedback-Forum 07.01.2020 07:49
von ylq • 21 Beiträge

Recently, a friend was very depressed and talked to me. It is said that he was working in a hurry because of his busy schedule. At this time, his boss called him to "entrust him with a heavy responsibility"-to help him write a dissertation on senior engineers. Facing the leaders with laughter, praising his writing well, and saying that he can only rest assured if his friend wrote a dissertation Marlboro Cigarettes, and so on, the friend should be accepted when he "snarls" in his heart, so when someone else finishes his work and goes to work At that time Cigarettes For Sale, my friends were still busy collecting thesis materials. When it was time to go home and lie down to rest, the friends were still thinking about the length of the article. My friend concluded by saying, "It's really sad to meet such a boss. In fact, what I want to say to my friend is that this is always his" embarrassed "character, and can't blame the boss. I said The "embarrassment" is not the timidity and shyness of his friend, but his "indiscriminate" friend is a typical "embarrassed" old man. For example, he had no food to eat during college, and his classmate asked him to borrow money. When he bought a movie ticket, he was embarrassed to refuse, and lent his teeth to others. As a result, others forgot about it as a trivial matter. Another example is that after joining a job, a friend saved his own money and bought a car. As a result, he did not drive a total of 20 times. His brother asked him to borrow a car for the reason of ��changing his work and not convenient to go to work.�� Since then, ��borrowing�� will never return, and his friend is just the owner of the car, etc. These are because of his ��no "Sorry" results. In life, people like friends abound, we often "be ashamed" beforehand, cramped afterwards. So why is this happening with us from childhood Education related to education, from family education to school education, requires "let, let, let". Even if a group of children in the family play together, adults require "big must let small" regardless of "small" Does it make sense that at school Carton Of Cigarettes, I have always been asked to be humble and restrained, to be the first person to be my own? The textbook also has the story of "Kong Rong Makes Pear". This notion of not competing with the world and seeking perfection has gradually become the concept of thinking and The way of doing things is that "I'm embarrassed" is a bad way of doing things, but everything can't be overdone. Once a certain threshold is passed, the so-called "embarrassed" turns into "dead face". In fact, people like "embarrassed" Most of them are kind in nature and ca n��t bear to hurt others. They always think of each other ��s perspective, leaving grievances and difficulties to themse
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

nach oben springen

Zurück zum Blog
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: engola
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 145 Themen und 147 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor