FloGaming-Forum Flo-Gaming Forum
Zurück zum Blog

o late, always co

in Feedback-Forum 07.01.2020 07:48
von ylq • 21 Beiträge

Too late to collect the splendor of summer flowers, embedded in the depths of memory; Too late to edit the romance of summer nights, to dye the context of life; Too late to extract the passion of summer, warm the unknown years. In a blink of an eye, I felt the cool surrounding. A little bit of coolness reveals the taste of autumn. Did I miss it again? Suddenly I thought of Xi Murong's poem: Actually, we have been missing all the time. We missed yesterday and missed the present. Yes, I miss in the spring, miss the dream, miss the distance; I miss in the summer, miss the warm, miss the bloom. There are too many too late, always conceived in my mind, but lost in the flow of time. There are few people in the world who have no dreams, but not many can put them into practice. Time is always too hastily. Some landscapes have gone before they can appreciate them; some opportunities have disappeared before they can reach their hands; some emotions are too far apart to express Cigarettes Online. Too much is too late, and hesitates, waits, and becomes an eternal regret. I want to read, wait, wait a bit more time; want to travel, slow down, the climate is more suitable; want to start a business, take a look, lack of experience and limited funds; want to say "I love you" to loved ones, However, he was unable to make up his mind until he was double-flying and regretted; he wanted to be filial to his parents, but he was unable to put on a developing career until the child wanted to be filial. He wanted to recuperate the overdrawn body, but always thought "time "It's money," and he refused to relax himself until the serious illness came, and he couldn't restore the remorse. There are always too many times in life. Time, stranded too many dreams, too lush, too beautiful. Thinking of a book called "Time Management" Marlboro Gold, I couldn't help asking myself: Why did I manage time? In fact, on the way of life, many people go foolish. Life is too short, what needs to be done immediately? Which can be said slowly? Which should take time seriously? Which dragonflies can only get a little water? Above the bottom line of life, not many understand the clarity. Most people live passively and are led away by life Carton Of Cigarettes. I don't want to be inspirational, let alone to promote ascetic hatred. I just want to say the way you have traveled, don't regret yourself, let alone regret it. Maybe you can travel the world and enjoy the beauty of the world; maybe you can study hard in the studio to win the glorious moment of life; maybe you can be bold in the interlaced cups and cups and enjoy the comfort of life. As long as you are judged by your mind and selected by your mind, you can keep your hands and feet in sync, instead of leaving it "too late", often when the seasons are exchanged, you will be conscious of the passage of time; When you are frustrated, you will regret "doing nothing" and lament that "too late" is often blank, day after day, I do n��t know, in the coming autumn with a mature flavor, can you be less, " Too late "?

Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Zurück zum Blog
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: engola
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 145 Themen und 147 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor