FloGaming-Forum Flo-Gaming Forum
Zurück zum Blog

In the past two week

in Feedback-Forum 20.12.2019 03:38
von ylq • 21 Beiträge

In the past two weeks, I read the book "Udiudu's Adventures" and I was very touched by the story. There is a puppet grandfather in the pocket village. He accidentally lost the "one-legged hero" With one foot, he felt that without that foot, he would not be able to act as a "one-legged hero", so he became weaker and weaker, and he could not afford the last illness. Later, the disabled girl Jane found the little foot and wanted to return it to Grandpa Pocket, but because of the inconvenience of walking, she gave it to the body, making it a one-legged doll, and named it-Wu Diu throw. The next day, Wu Diudiu jumped to the old poet Mr. Yinchi's house and met many friends who could talk: the seven sisters with white skins Newport 100S, the old man who likes to read books, the majestic mane, and the hoarse poem. The basket ... At the party they held, Yin Lao found his childhood memories and happiness. Under the infection of Yin Lao, Wu Diudiu had a love and proposed that he wanted to find Grandpa and Jane. The next day, they set off. Along the way, they found a lot of unique people or things with a beautiful heart, such as: a young girl who grows eggs mokingusacigarettes.com, a mushroom man with only one foot, a stone carving girl who can live forever ... �� Later, they finally arrived in Pocket Village. However, Grandpa Pocket has died. So they had to go to Jane. They didn't expect that Zhen'er's school was on fire, and Zhener was still inside the school! Wu Diudiu rushed into the fire without looking back, and rescued Zhener and a puppy beside her, but she was caught in the sea of ??fire, leaving only A little foot. He was grateful to Jane for giving him so many things, and he gave his body temperature and strength little by little to Jane's crippled leg. In the end, he disappeared, but Zhener's feet didn't sting. What struck me the most was that Wu Diudiu changed from a non-talking puppet to a part of Jane's one leg. He has gone through a lot, but has a heart full of gratitude and love, understands how hard life is, and knows how to nourish other lives with his warm love. When the school caught fire, he went back to save Zhener without hesitation until he became a part of Zhener. He is grateful for love and rewards him once for giving him too much Newport Cigarettes. I want to learn from Wu Diudio and be a good child with gratitude. When others give and help themselves, be grateful; when you have the ability to reward others, do your best to do it, even sacrifice your life. Of course, in life, I also need to help others with my innocence and enthusiasm from time to time without asking for reward. As the saying goes, "Give someone a rose and leave the fragrance in your hand." I remember in an art class, I forgot to bring a watercolor pen, the lesson bell was going to ring, and I was anxious like an ant on a hot pot. At this moment, a clear voice sounded: "Shen Zhiyue, what's wrong with you? Didn't you bring a watercolor pen? It happened that I brought two boxes, lend you a box!" He Rui, sitting next to me, said A box of watercolor pens was handed to me. "Thank you!" I smiled, and she smiled. The next day, she forgot to bring the automatic pen, and I immediately chose the best-looking automatic pen in my pencil case and gave it to her. She smiled, so did I. At that moment, I felt that being able to help others was the happiest thing in the world. I really enjoyed reading the book "Udiu Diu's Adventures." It made me understand: loving life is the bright and beautiful life. Let's use love to give back to others like Wu Diutiu, and the world will be better for it!
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

nach oben springen

Zurück zum Blog
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: engola
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 145 Themen und 147 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor