FloGaming-Forum Flo-Gaming Forum
Zurück zum Blog

The hour hand has quietl

in Feedback-Forum 20.12.2019 03:37
von ylq • 21 Beiträge

The hour hand has quietly moved to the "10" position. I still hold Xu Youbin's Little Yellow Starling. Looking at it, instead of feeling a little tired, he felt ashamed. The 5-year-old girl Bai Xue and her sister Lily participated in a singing competition. In the final, Bai Xue was eliminated, but she was not discouraged, but instead worked harder to learn to sing. She said, "I like singing like a mouse loves rice. Singing is like a white cloth, which makes people feel comfortable." Bai Xue is practicing songs every moment, even learning a song every day, so day by day, Her singing is getting more and more beautiful. Bai Xue told me: I should n��t give up on singing my favorite song by myself. Remember that during the winter vacation, I participated in the Adventure English Contest and was a finalist. But after watching the final rules, the first step is to introduce yourself. I murmured in my heart: "I still want to speak? How terrible! What can I do if I can't speak in front of the examiner?" Mom saw my expression and said, "Baby, write the content of your own introduction first, and Try to talk at home. "" Write it! Try to talk! "As soon as I heard it, I felt like I was going to collapse. "It's better to give up so much trouble." But I thought of Bai Xue again, remembering that she said, "Isn't it just singing!" "Yeah, it's not introducing myself!" Suddenly I felt that everything in the world It became very easy. So I acted. As I write the manuscript, I practice it in the mirror again and again, and then amend it again and again. Mom said next: "Don't be so tired, you're already great!" "Do better, do better!" I said firmly. Finally memorized the manuscript, ready to play. Waiting outside the exam room, I was very nervous, and my heart was beating constantly, like a little rabbit: I do n��t know if the speech I wrote will be recognized by others; can I be as calm and calm as I am in practice Parliament Cigarettes, fluent. Finally it was my turn. I took a deep breath and introduced it freely: "Hello, my name is Fang Qin Yu. I'm a quite girl with a big smile ..." I heard the examiner said softly, "very good!" I was both happy and excited, imagining that I would win a big prize. A few days later, my mother received a call and faintly heard: the results came out ... I approached my mother with a stingy heart: "Mom, what's wrong?" A smile appeared on her mother's face and said: In the English contest, you won the excellent prize! "My eye circles suddenly became red and burst into tears. My mother held me in my arms: "Baby, the excellent award is great! Do you like English?" "Hi ... huan ..." "You should not give up if you like it!" Yes! There is no word "give up" in my dictionary. I have to work harder to learn English and leave the nest to be a soaring eagle owl. In the summer vacation, I sign up for Lin'an Summer Camp. The theme of this summer camp is: Science on the road. To be honest I don't like science, I like English. But after the summer camp came back, I fell in love with science, and loved to study science.��һ On the first day of the summer camp, although it was fun to be with the teachers and classmates, and the activities were very interesting, but at night I was not happy at all, and I always felt a little missing. I couldn't help but call my mother: "Mom, I miss you." "Don't be afraid, baby, you must be the best, come on!" Mom's words were simple, but they gave my body magical power. In the next few days, I stopped crying and took the initiative to help my classmates. My teacher even praised me. At the end of the summer camp, I was also named the best outstanding camper. I proved to my mother that I can take care of myself and leave my mother Online Cigarettes, so that I can spread my wings and fly high. As "Little Yellow Starling" said: Little Yellow Starling loves to sing. We are still young yellow pheasants in our young age Marlboro Gold. We need freedom. We are all little yellow starlings, and we must rely on our own efforts to sing loudly and sing to ourselves.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Zurück zum Blog
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: engola
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 145 Themen und 147 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor