FloGaming-Forum Flo-Gaming Forum
Zurück zum Blog

�s recovery tomorrow wil

in Feedback-Forum 12.10.2019 03:28
von ylq • 21 Beiträge

In the book, we often see some famous celebrities, among which my favorite is "Time is life, time is speed, time is power." "One inch of time, one inch of gold, it is difficult to buy inch of inch." The maxim makes me understand the truth: time is gone mokingusacigarettes.com, it is the most precious thing in our lives, so we must cherish time and not waste a limited minute. Many celebrities succeed because they seize time, grasp time, and cherish time. Just like the important secret of Lu Xun's success, he cherishes time. When Lu Xun was 12 years old in Shaoxing City, his father was suffering from serious illness. His two younger brothers were still young. Lu Xun not only often went to pawnshops, ran pharmacies, but also helped his mother to do housework. In order not to affect his studies Parliament Cigarettes, he must make precise schedules. Since then, Lu Xun has been squeezing almost every day. He said: "Time, like the water in a sponge, as long as you squeeze, there is always." Lu Xun's interest in reading is very wide, and he likes writing. He is also deeply interested in folk art, especially legends and paintings Marlboro Red. It is because of his extensive involvement and multi-faceted learning, so time is very important to him. He was sick all his life, his working conditions and living environment were not good, but he worked every night until late at night. In the eyes of Lu Xun, time is like life. I feel embarrassed than these celebrities. Every summer vacation is a holiday, I will do a "summer life timetable", and strictly require myself to complete the work according to the timetable. In the first few days, I was able to follow the rules on the timetable. However, it didn't take long for me to forget it. I ran outside every day��going to swim, going to the amusement park, going to my classmates. ... completely throwing time behind. Day after day, my homework is still lying sick at home. The summer vacation is coming to an end. At this time, I seem to wake up like a dream, only to find that there are still a lot of homework, and then I regret that it is useless. The quality of the work that has been rushed in a few days can be imagined. I don��t cherish the time, live a life without doing anything, and tomorrow��s recovery tomorrow will not only ruin my future, but also bring economic losses to the country; therefore, cherish the time. It is to cherish life, life is very important to everyone, and each of us should cherish time and create our own life value.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

nach oben springen

Zurück zum Blog
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: engola
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 145 Themen und 147 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor