FloGaming-Forum Flo-Gaming Forum
Zurück zum Blog

als and not be greedy be

in Feedback-Forum 12.10.2019 03:28
von ylq • 21 Beiträge

There is always a text in the book that will make you feel moved instantly; there will always be a sentiment that will help you grow up after the pain. The book is the ocean of knowledge. In reading, you can not only acquire knowledge, learn to think, but also get emotional and spiritual enjoyment. At the age of 4, I won the book for the first time, and my mother bought a book for me. Grimm's Fairy Tales, when I was illiterate, I often lay in my mother's arms, listening to vivid and interesting stories, and often went to sleep like this. In the dream: I help Cinderella to make beautiful clothes; play with Snow White; become an ugly duckling and experience its frustrating career again Carton Of Cigarettes. The stories filled with innocence and childlikeness taught the younger ones to distinguish between good and bad, true and false, and books are my first teacher. Gradually I grew up, and fairy tales could no longer satisfy my reading needs. I gradually tried to read books with deeper meanings. So I read "The Old Man and the Sea" with a curious heart Online Cigarettes, from which I felt the courage of the old man facing difficulties and facing difficulties Marlboro Gold. In life, whenever I encounter difficulties and want to escape to be a coward, my mind will emerge in the face of the old man's actions in the face of difficulties - overcoming difficulties. The book has given me an important lesson. Now I am fascinated with prose. It has beautiful words, beautiful artistic conception, and scattered and not scattered. Behind a beautiful prose with different styles, there are thoughts and feelings that the author wants to express as a reader. After reading Bing Xin��s "A Little Bird", I deeply realized that we humans often destroy the lives of others because of their own interests. I think animals are our friends. We humans should protect animals and not be greedy because of their own greed. Selfish and personally hurt our lovely "friends." The book has cultivated my disposition. A good book will accompany us through countless spring, summer, autumn and winter, and a good book will accompany me to meet the bright future. Good books grow up with me, let us come together to meet the miraculous future, let the breeze in the book help you blow away those troubles.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Zurück zum Blog
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: engola
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 145 Themen und 147 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor