FloGaming-Forum Flo-Gaming Forum
Zurück zum Blog

and away from the rink. Lupul does believe it is important that pla

in Computer 29.07.2019 05:21
von miaowang123 • 90 Beiträge

No Jose Bautista, no problem. At least thats the hope for the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday night when they host the Chicago White Sox for the second of a four-game series. Bautista has missed four games thanks to a hamstring injury, but the Blue Jays have won three times while scoring 25 runs and compiling a .324 batting average without him. The teams 1-2-3 hitters -- Jose Reyes, Adam Lind and Melky Cabrera -- put together eight hits, four runs batted in and four runs scored in the series opener on Thursday. Bautista could be back for the weekend portion of the series. On the contrary, the Chicago pitching rotation has posted a 5.83 earned run average during an 11-game road stretch in which the White Sox have won just once. R.A. Dickey gets the starting call for the Blue Jays with a chance to end a two-start skid in which hes allowed just five runs in 14 1/3 innings, but had only four runs of offensive support. "I think all but one of my earned runs over my last four or five starts have come on home runs," Dickey said. "Thats tough to overcome." Hes unbeaten in his last seven starts at home, but the White Sox pasted him for seven runs in five innings of a 10-6 Chicago victory when they last met last season. Lefty John Danks goes for the White Sox and faces the Blue Jays for the seventh time. However, hes not met them since May 2011, when he lasted just four innings and gave up nine runs in a 13-4 loss. Danks was a 6-5 loser on Sunday at Minnesota while allowing six runs on 10 hits in five innings. On Thursday, J.A. Happ tossed 7 2/3 scoreless innings as the Blue Jays blanked the White Sox, 7-0. Happ (7-4) struck out eight and scattered four hits while walking two for Toronto. Lind posted three hits and three RBI in the triumph, while Reyes had four hits, two runs scored and an RBI. Scott Carroll (2-4) yielded five runs on nine hits and two walks over five innings for the White Sox. Teppo Numminen Jets Jersey . He has spent much of his adult life trying to give back to his native South Sudan, the war-torn African nation the Cavaliers forward and his family fled when he was a young boy. Bryan Little Jersey . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. http://www.jetsauthentic.com/authentic-mathieu-perreault-jets-jersey/ .com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to play spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will try to match their longest winning streak in over four years in Thursdays battle at Staples Center. Dustin Byfuglien Jersey .The 24-year-old quarterback spent four seasons at Northern Illinois and in 2013 was a finalist for the Heisman, which is awarded annually to the most outstanding player in U. Dale Hawerchuk Jets Jersey . Mars announced Saturday that the Rock and Roll Hall of Famers will join him as part of his halftime show. Super Bowl halftime performers often have collaborators.COLLINGWOOD, ONT. a€“ The Toronto Maple Leafs started this weeks team-bonding trip in cottage country by taking shots at each other, literally. The team took part in a paintball match on Tuesday, which even included head coach Randy Carlyle. And the players did not hesitate to take shots at the man, who controls their ice time. Ia€?d be taking it for sure, said centre Nazem Kadri, when asked what hed do if given a free shot at Carlyle. But I guess, lucky for him, he was on my team. Shoot him? said Joffrey Lupul, who also played for Carlyle in Anaheim. Ia€?ve known him for 10 years. For sure, you get the chance to shoot him you gotta shoot him. Carlyle doesnt blame his players. When youa€?re in that environment, in a small area, I dona€?t really think you have a choice: ita€?s either be shot or shoot at, he said in a matter-of-fact tone. Quite a few of the staff were involved, said captain Dion Phaneuf, so as soon as you get out there, they got camouflage on as well so theya€?re fair game. The Leafs trip will run through Thursday and includes the 29 players remaining in camp. On Wednesday, the group did some CrossFit training in the morning and played a round of golf in the afternoon. But whether all this together time will translate to better play on the ice remains open to debate. Los Angeles Kings coach Darryl Sutter recently told reporters that he doesna€?t think such ventures yield results. Ia€?m not into that, what you hear about: go climbing ropes and going to a fort somewhere, Sutter, who guided L.A. to two Stanley Cup titles in the three seasons, told reporters. You do most of your bonding in May and June, quite honest. If youve got to go somewhere to learn about your personality, you probably have a disorrder, he said.dddddddddddd Carlyle, who led the Anaheim Ducks to a championship in 2007, isna€?t 100 per cent sure that team bonding leads to wins, but he does know one thing. Successful teams usually have united teams, he said. So, is it having success that unites the group or is it the uniting of the group that gives you success? Ita€?s the chicken-before-the-egg theory. But we think that ita€?s imperative that your players have the opportunity to get to know one another both at the rink and away from the rink. Lupul does believe it is important that players relate to each other on a personal level. Well, ita€?s part of it for sure, the Leafs alternate captain explained. Everyone wants to care about their teammates and its good to learn a little bit about a guys background and their family and that stuff you dona€?t get typically coming to the rink and doing your job. Regardless of whether the trip helps the club in the standings or not it is clear that the Leafs are enjoying themselves. The paintball post-mort certainly provided lots of potshots. Dion was active, said Lupul with a grin when asked for his list of standout performers. I dona€?t know if he was good or bad, but he was certainly active and Phil somehow bought a different gun than everyone else so he had a more high-powered semi-automatic weapon whereas we just had regular ones. Dions pretty good, said Kadri. Apparently he plays a fair bit in the summertime. I think Phil was hiding behind a couple guys so I have to say he may have been the worse. Lots of guys stood out, said Phaneuf. I wouldna€?t even want to guess the amount of rounds we went through. There was lots of paint that was used. We werena€?t sparing paint balls, thata€?s for sure. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Zurück zum Blog
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: engola
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 145 Themen und 147 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor