FloGaming-Forum Flo-Gaming Forum
Zurück zum Blog

eam and the U21s are inaccurate. 25 years of Giggs A

in Feedback-Forum 16.07.2019 06:28
von miaowang123 • 90 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- One swing by Dayan Viciedo provided a dramatic turnaround for the Chicago White Sox. Viciedo hit a three-run homer in the ninth inning off John Axford, lifting the White Sox over the Cleveland Indians 4-3 and stopping a four-game losing streak. After the ball cleared the right-field fence, Viciedo pointed to Chicagos dugout, which erupted in celebration. "That was for the team. That was very exciting," he said. Other than Jose Abreus major league-leading 12th homer, a solo drive in the first inning, the ALs highest-scoring team couldnt manufacture any runs. Corey Kluber struck out a career-high 13 in eight innings, including a team-record seven straight. He allowed three hits and two walks, leaving with a 3-1 lead after 110 pitches. "Its good for the guys to just stay with it," Chicago manager Robin Ventura said. "Even though it looks bleak, you can still make a little bit of a comeback." Axford (0-2) walked Gordon Beckham leading off the ninth, but struck out Abreu. Adam Dunn walked, and Viciedo homered on a 2-2 pitch. "I was looking for a pitch I could make good contact with," Viciedo said. "He made a mistake, and I made him pay for it." Axford gave up the homer on a 96 mph four-seamer. "I fell behind in the count to too many guys, and it didnt work out," he said. "I put two guys on base without me even challenging. I just couldnt find it. The home run was on a fastball. Not a very good pitch, obviously." Indians manager Terry Francona, citing pitch count and the narrow lead, didnt second guess himself for pulling Kluber. "If anyone got on base, he was going to come out of the game, and I didnt think that was fair to him," Francona said. Kluber had no problem with Franconas strategy. "Thats not my decision. I trust Titos judgment," he said. Axford has blown two saves in 11 chances, both against the White Sox. He gave up a walkoff homer to Alexei Ramirez in the ninth inning on April 13 at Chicago. Daniel Webb (2-0) pitched the eighth, and Matt Lindstrom threw a one-hit ninth for his fourth save in seven chances. George Kottaras, the Indians backup catcher, became the first player to homer in his first two plate appearances for Cleveland. Andre Rienzo allowed three runs and seven hits in 4 2-3 innings. Klubers streak began when he struck out Gordon Beckham and Abreu for the final two outs of the third. He fanned Dunn, Viciedo and Ramirez in the fourth, and Jordan Danks and Tyler Flowers struck out beginning the fifth. Leury Garcia broke the streak by walking on a 3-2 pitch, and Kluber struck out Alejandro De Aza. Kluber fell two strikeouts short of the AL record set by Doug Fister for Detroit against Kansas City on Sept. 27, 2012. Tom Seaver holds the major league record of 10 for the New York Mets against San Diego on April 22, 1970. Clevelands previous mark was six by Bob Feller, Bartolo Colon, Chuck Finley and Mitch Talbot. Four of Abreus five hits against the Indians this season have been homers. The White Sox broke an eight-game losing streak at Progressive Field, where they had gone 6-20 since 2013. "It hasnt been good to us here so to be able to come back and take one like this is pretty nice," Ventura said. The White Sox returned to Chicago to start a four-game, home-and-home stretch against the Cubs on Monday at Wrigley Field. "It was a much-needed win, obviously," Lindstrom said. "Now we can go home and start to put together a pretty good series against the Cubs. Kottaras, whose contract was selected from Triple-A Columbus on Saturday when Yan Gomes was placed on the paternity list, hit solo homers in the third and fourth. Kottaras had been 2 for 25 (.080) in the minors. Lonnie Chisenhall had an RBI single for Cleveland in the third. Indians centre fielder and leadoff hitter Michael Bourn missed the game because of tightness in his left hamstring. NOTES: Indians DH Jason Giambi (cramp in right calf) didnt play. ... The White Sox added OF Moises Sierra, claimed off waivers from Toronto, to the 25-man roster. LHP Frank De Los Santos was optioned to Triple-A Charlotte. ... The Indians optioned LHP Nick Hagadone to Columbus. ... Chicago 3B Conor Gillaspie (bruised left hand) homered on a minor league injury rehabilitation assignment at Charlotte and could return this week. Hydro Flask Straw Lid Nz . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers. Hydro Flask Coffee Nz .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. http://www.hydroflasknzsale.com/ .Y. - Geno Smith shouted a couple of mighty expensive expletives. Hydro Flask 12 Oz Sale .com) - Delon Wright made all 12 of his free throws and finished with 21 points and six assists as No. Ombre Hydro Flask 32 Oz Sale . 15-23, the Ottawa Senators will by hoping to avoid going five straight games without a victory for the first time since a 0-3-2 drought from Oct.Ryan Giggs will leave Manchester United this summer due to his strong desire to become a manager, Sky Sports News HQ has been told. Jose Mourinho was last week reported to be prepared to offer Giggs a place on his coaching staff - although not as assistant manager, with Mourinhos loyal and trusted assistant Rui Faria set to take up that role. Giggs is expected to leave Manchester United to pursue a managerial career But Sky sources have indicated Giggs is set to end his 29-year association with the club as he does not want to accept a reduced role at Old Trafford, instead preferring to explore opportunities in management. Sources have also claimed Giggs is so frustrated at having been overlooked for the job in favour of Mourinho, he would rather leave than remain at the club in a lesser role. Rui Faria (left) is set to take up the role as Mourinhos assistant at Old Trafford Sky Sports News HQ also understands reports that Giggs has been offered a role as a bridge between the first team and the U21s are inaccurate. 25 years of Giggs A look back at Ryan Giggs 25 years at Old Trafford The former winger remains on holiday in Dubai and is scheduled to return at the weekend - although we understand that as of Thursday, no meetings had been scheduled to clarify the situation and Giggs is yet to receive any information from Manchester United as to his future at the club. Giggs is frustrated at being overlooked for the Man Utd job in favour of Mourinho, according to sources Mourinho will take Silvinho Louro to Old Trafford as his goalkeeper coach.dddddddddddd Carlos Lalin, who worked with Mourinho at Real Madrid and at Chelsea in his second spell, was with Mourinho when he visited Carrington on Monday and is also expected to follow him to Old Trafford. Sky Sports hears from those who worked with Ryan Giggs closely, including David Beckham and Sir Alex Ferguson, regarding his managerial credentials Win a trip to Kansas City, USA! Win a trip to Kansas City, USA to watch Sporting KC take on LA Galaxy in the MLS. Also See: What would Ibra bring? No plans for sporting director Jose wont focus on Pep Blind, Mata set to leave ' ' '

nach oben springen

Zurück zum Blog
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: engola
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 145 Themen und 147 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor