FloGaming-Forum Flo-Gaming Forum
Zurück zum Blog

about female anatomy earlier this week

in Dieses und jenes 11.10.2019 07:55
von miaowang123 • 90 Beiträge

Swimmer Siobhan-Marie OConnor wrapped up the British Championships in style with a third title in Glasgow on Sunday. The Sky Academy Sports Scholar was a dominant force throughout the weekend and had already booked her spot for the Rio Olympics with victories in the 100m freestyle and her favoured 200m individual medley.On Sunday, the 20-year-old from Bath was in no mood to take it easy as she stormed home to win the 100m breaststroke. She was also fourth in the 100m butterfly.She now faces some important decisions on what events to focus on for the summer Olympics in Brazil.OConnor said: The 200m IM is the priority and I dont want anything to distract from that.Ill sit down with my coach over the next couple of months to help decide, but its always nice to have options.OConnor was the youngest GB swimmer at the 2012 London Games and is now an experienced pro in a vibrant youthful British team having picked up six medals at the 2014 Commonwealth Games.Reflecting on a pressurised few days in Scotland, she added: I have just tried to come in and be really relaxed - it is good to have nerves but sometimes too many nerves can be a detriment. OConnor (centre) was in stunning form in Glasgow after a tough winter work-out I have tried to really relax and focus on all the hard work I have done. I wanted to get a little bit closer to my best so I have few things to work on.It was absolutely amazing to win a World medal last year and that gave me a lot of confidence. It is going to take a lot of work to better that.The full British swimming team for the Rio Olympics will be unveiled on April 21.WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS...MARCH 19 - May 2: Holly Bradshaw, training in USAAPRIL: Olivia Breen, training camp in TenerifeMAY 22-30: Sam Oldham, European Championships in Switzerland Siobhan-Marie O’Connor and Becky Adlington discuss their swimming careers Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Black Friday Nike Air Max 97 . By then it was clear: The 76ers were going to win for the first time in two months, and they were going to do it with ease. The 76ers snapped their NBA record-tying, 26-game losing streak, routing the Detroit Pistons 123-98 on Saturday night to avoid establishing the longest skid in U. Nike Air Max 97 Online . Curlings version of the Ryder Cup will introduce a new format beginning with the 2015 event, set for Jan. 8 to 11 in Calgary, as itll be Team Canada taking on Team Europe this season and in the 2017 event, while itll be Team Canada against Team World (including the U. https://www.fakeairmax97wholesale.com/ . Karlovic of Croatia used his big serve to beat Jiri Vesely of the Czech Republic 7-6 (6), 7-6 (7). Kohlschreiber had lost all of his three previous matches against Istomin but the German broke serve for a decisive 3-2 lead in the third set and held on to reach his first final of the year. Cheap Nike Air Max 97 . Mauer drove in two runs before leaving with an injury, Eduardo Nunez homered and the Minnesota Twins beat the Kansas City Royals 10-2 on Tuesday night. Cyber Monday Nike Air Max 97 . - Florida State has suspended Jameis Winston for the entire game against Clemson on Saturday, extending its initial punishment of one half after the quarterback made offensive and vulgar comments about female anatomy earlier this week.Craig Gordon says he is excited about what new Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers will bring to the club. The 43-year-old was appointed as the new boss at Celtic Park on a 12-month rolling contract last month after holding talks with major shareholder Dermot Desmond.Rodgers, who was sacked by Liverpool last October, was greeted by thousands of fans in Glasgow as he was unveiled as the new Hoops boss. Rodgers was greeted by thousands of Celtic fans last month Goalkeeper Gordon, who has won two Scottish Premiership titles and the League Cup at Parkhead after being signed by former manager Ronny Deila in 2014, is keen to get started under RodgersIt is big, its huge and it iss exciting.ddddddddddddIt is a really good time to be a Celtic player, a Celtic supporter, he told Sky Sports News HQ. Gordon is keen to get started under Rodgers We just want to get started, we want to learn the way he wants to play, learn our roles within that and, me personally, what he wants me to do and how he wants me to play.It is exciting, it is another challenge and one I cant wait to get involved with. Also See: Mulgrew keen on Celtic stay Davies ready for Celtic test Rodgers reveals Brown talks Celtic begin backroom changes ' ' '

nach oben springen

Zurück zum Blog
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: engola
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 145 Themen und 147 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor